Welcome to the City of Harper Woods Official WebSite
City Hall Offices are CLOSED on Fridays. This includes the water, tax, building, assessing, Clerk and City Manager offices. We will be open Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m. The 32A District Court offices will remain open on Fridays.
* AccessMyGov.com to Search all Property Information and Pay All City Invoices Online (the cost is 2.95% - subject to change)
The City of Harper Woods is currently seeking interested applicants for various Boards and Commission vacancies. Please see the Boards and Commissions page for more information.
* 2016 Water/Sewer Rates
* Prevent Foreclosure - Step Forward Michigan Program
* DTE Gas Main Replacement Program **Customers with questions or concerns about the restoration of their property, scheduling, meter locations, or to provide feedback on the program, can call 313-256-6227. Phone calls will be returned within two business days.
* Great Lakes Water Authority FAQ's - Water Residential Assistance Program (WRAP)
* Detroit Water and Sewerage Department video link explains the Fixed Costs of Water Supply
* Can't find what you are looking for, go to the Index, Public Notices
or the City Calendar.
* Let us know of any ordinance violations or property maintenance issues - firstname.lastname@example.org