* Pay your Water Bill with our new Phone App - City Insight Click here to learn more and how to register
* Message from DTE regarding Streetlights
* Report a Streetlight Outage to DTE
* Drinking Water Asset Management Plan
* 2018 CVTRS Compliance Form
* File a Police Report Online -Click Here
* Prevent Foreclosure - Step Forward Michigan Program
* Community Opioid Awareness Toolkit Info
City Hall Offices are CLOSED on Fridays. This includes the water, tax, building, assessing, Clerk and City Manager offices. We will be open Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m. The 32A District Court offices will remain open on Fridays.
The City of Harper Woods is currently seeking interested applicants for various Boards and Commission vacancies. Please see the Boards and Commissions page for more information.
Visit www.BSAOnline.com to Search all Property Information and Pay All City Invoices Online (the cost is 2.95% - subject to change)
* Can't find what you are looking for, go to the Index, Public Notices
or the City Calendar.
* Let us know of any ordinance violations or property maintenance issues - firstname.lastname@example.org