* Beginning May of 2017 the City of Harper Woods will be transitioning to monthly water billing. Click here to view a copy of the notice to determine when your district will make the transition.
* National Night Out - August 1 - Street Closure Information
* Prevent Foreclosure - Step Forward Michigan Program
City Hall Offices are CLOSED on Fridays. This includes the water, tax, building, assessing, Clerk and City Manager offices. We will be open Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m. The 32A District Court offices will remain open on Fridays.
The City of Harper Woods is currently seeking interested applicants for various Boards and Commission vacancies. Please see the Boards and Commissions page for more information.
AccessMyGov.com to Search all Property Information and Pay All City Invoices Online (the cost is 2.95% - subject to change)
* Can't find what you are looking for, go to the Index, Public Notices
or the City Calendar.
* Let us know of any ordinance violations or property maintenance issues - firstname.lastname@example.org