For Reservations During Business Hours
The Hours of Operation Are:
Monday - Friday 7:30am to 1:00pm Closed on most major holidays
Saturday and Sunday - Closed
PAATS is currently seeking part-time bus drivers. Please contact SOC at 313-882-9600 for information on how to apply.
You must have:
- Valid MI Chauffers license
- Less than 4 points on driving record
- HS Graduate or GED
- Three years work experience with one year bus/truck driver preferred
- Successful background check
- Pass required physical and drug/alcohol test
- Complete sensitivity training
If you are a resident of Harper Woods or Grosse Pointe and are 60+ and/or disabled you can ride PAATS. You MUST call at least 36 hours in advance. PAATS will go to many medical facilities such as Henry Ford Hospital and St. John Macomb. Call 882-9600 for more details. All passengers riding on PAATS and returning after 3:00pm must make a return appointment, all appointments must be made by 1:00pm.
**All Busses are wheelchair equipped**